Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

song: all i do is think of you

All i do is think about you and your smile,
i think of you everyday
you  make me smile, make me laugh..

you really don't know how much i love you,
you have made me become who i am...
your words mean everything to me, just like you..

i want you to know this but it't not that simple,
cause i don't think i'm strong enough yet,
i wish you could see how much you mean to mee...

All i do is think about you and your smile,
i think of you everyday
you make me smile, make me laugh and make my dayy...

you are the only person that i can relate too, 
your everything i want to be, but the person i will never bee...
all i do is think of youu..

your smile, your laugh, your personality..
is everything to mee..

All i doo is think of you <3



No comments:

Post a Comment