Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

just wanna believe in me !

you say i need to believe in myself well... it's not that easy with everything going on in my head, you say i need to have my confidence that i had 6 months ago but how can i do that when people don't treat me like i should have any...!

I don't wanna be afraid
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful..today
And know that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways
So you see, I just wanna believe in me...

The mirror doesn't lie it always shows you how other people see you...you say i'm strong but i'm not, I'm not about to break down.. not today i guess i always knew, i can find the strength to make it through this!...

I'm losing myself trying to compete with everyone else.. instead of being me..Don't know where to turn.. I've been stuck in this routine.... i need to change my ways instead of always being weak!!....

You've made me realize how much i have  changed and for the better and now i'm just messing things up in more ways then one...
you have made me think about how i should be and i am very grateful for that.. i don't always believe what people say because i've been so use to have nasty things said to me...

But lately everyone has been so kind and so understand...an i just wanna believe in me...Not gonna be afraid
I'm going to wake up feeling beautiful..today
And know that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways
So you see, now, now I believe in me <3 


2 comments: