Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

my best friend

my best friend has been there for me since what feels like for ever
she's never walked away from me
never ignored me
always checks i'm ok
 
she is the only friend i can all my best friend
I really don't know what i would do without her
she's been my rock and when ever I have needed someone to talk to she has been there even when she has busy and been going through thing of her own
 
her phone calls always cheer me up
always makes me smile
she never judges people
 
I told her something today
and i thought i was going to loose a great friend
but I never she stuck by me and is sticking by
always giving me advise
she's not once not turned away from me and said I'm not helping you anymore
 
knowing she is always going to be there for me
means more than anyone will know
with out her by my side I don't think i would be where i am now
 
she's like my little sister
i'm always going to be here like she is for me
and if anyone upsets her i will be on it
 
she's the most kindest, loveliest, honest friend anyone could ask for
I never thought I would gain a friend like this but I have
she calls me when she knows i'm upset
inbox's me to see how i am
 
she is just amazing and such an inspiration to me
i'm so lucky to have her
Ill say it again i don't know what i would do without her
she's just the most perfect bet friend I have ever had and always will have
this is the truth I really wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for her always being there for me

I would just like to say massive thank you to her for everything that she ahs done for me I really do appreciate it...thank you soo much
love you


No comments:

Post a Comment