Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

A fans message for Sam Bailey

This sort passage was written by @storm_diva_army on twitter. she admires Sam Bailey and is such a huge fan! as i am also a big Sam Bailey fan i want to share with you guys how much Sam means to us! love you bails.... 

@sambaileyreal where do I start, you have been through so much and you still manage to come out back on top again. I admire you for that. You have inspired me so much. you have shown me to be myself and follow any type of dreams. From the moment you stepped onto my TV screen, you started to talk I thought to myself "I love this woman" I loved your bubbly personality, then you started to sing in front of the judges then that is it, I started to cry. Got what you was trying to say though singing. From then on, I supported you all the way though your x factor journey, voted none stop. I loved being on your journey with you from the beginning and I am still loving the journey with you. You have the most beautiful, stunning, gorgeous children ever. Brooke, Tommy and miley moo are just a credit to you. Your husband is an amazing bloke, one of a kind you don't see a nice, loving, polite bloke then Craig. The support you get from your family and also from your friends/fans too. Who have been there with you from the start and you picked up some more fans too. It just seems to grow and grow from different countries/cities and also across the pond too. Sam you are just incredible woman! So glad you came to do the x factor and had another go. So glad you make music to inspire me and other people too. One of a kind so special. Can't wait for new stuff/new material. PS am coming to see you in Swansea so get polishing your boots 😘. Also might be coming to see you in panto. Get ringing some contacts to get you to Ellen show/strictly/corrie/EastEnders lol. I love ya always here to support you no matter what. Am not going know where. Keep doing what you are doing. you are Doing everyone proud around you. 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment