Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

fat girl starving for perfection

I fear for her life
I look at her sadly trying not to cry.
but only I can can see what she tries to hide.
she doesn't want to hurt me, but she didn't want me to know,
she told me she was on a diet and was going strong.
but her diet turned into a competition and I knew it was wrong.
a few carried on starving and others gave up sooner.
the other girls kept becoming dizzy, tired and deeling really sick,
she was feeling light like a feather as if she could walk on air.
one day she took a shower and noticed she was losing her hair.
this didn't stop her she wouldn't give up she wouldn't retreat.
all her friend I told her it was stupid that id tell if she didn't eat.
she wanted to be a size zero and have it fall off her hips.
it had been months since food passed her lips
even the thought of food makes her ill
then she collapsed time stoped
oh help her one girl cired
starving for perfection the young girl had died.












No comments:

Post a Comment