Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

adrienne and fern - daughters of davis

I'm dedicating this post to Adrienne and Fern...
I want you to know how special and how much you mean to me
 
These two beautiful girls are just amazing,
they are always there for you if you need a chat and a cheering up!
I'm so thankful to them as their music is amazing!!
nearly all the songs have a meaning behind them which I really like
 
you girls are true inspirations
I look up to you both and wish I could be like you
your voices are incredible
you're one of the best things that I gained from seeing Sam Bailey on tour!
you make me look at things differently
 
I think I would be lost if I didn't know about them!
they believe that everyone is beautiful, no matter what their race, gender or size etc.
they have been through tough times them selves and have come out on top every time and I have so much respect for them, especially Adrienne telling her fans something  personal and creating a song around it! not many artists would so that!
 
Adrienne and Fern both have amazing voices and they have fabulous personality's!
if it wasn't for these two girls my best friend would have given up by now,
everyone could relate to at least one of there songs and some people could relate to them all.
they are just so touching and when you know the meaning behind them it makes them more special and pulls at your heart strings even more.
 
when I need a good cry or if I'm feeling down I listen to these and they always cheer me up after I've sobbed!
I don't fully know the meaning or story behind the song 'the trade' but the lyrics make me think of when I would wish I didn't have my life I had someone else's.
 
the amount of determination that these girls have is great! they can do anything, and I love them even more each day!
go and listen to them you wont regret it, go see what you've been missing out on all there song are on YouTube too!

love you girls from your twitter friend tia_bailanator xx

No comments:

Post a Comment