Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

about friends

just the other week i was in floods of tears,
and now i'm as happy as i could be.
I've been through some tough weeks and good weeks but its not about all the tough and hard weeks it all about all the good weeks that i have had.

my life is very up and down but i can always count on my friends to make me happy,
they are the most amazing people i have met, they've helped me when i'm stuck, they've cheered me up when i'm feeling down.
i don't think i would be where i am now if it wasn't for all those people that have always been there for me.

I've found out who my real friends are and its mad to say this but i've only know some of them a year and were already really close.
i love them all the absolute world i don't know what id do with out them.....

this may sound mad but when i listen to certain songs it reminds me off them.. they all have their own song that will remind me of them when i hear it <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment