Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

my best friend lucy

Lucy your always there for me no matter what..
you've helped me when i'm down
your perfect and you always cheer me up and make me laugh when i'm upset... you understand how i feel about things...

if you need help then i'm always here for you no matter what 
we have loads of memories we need more...
you more then i deserve 

your the one who always cheers me up...
your the one who i can trust my life with...
your the one who makes me laugh...
your the one who makes me smile...

don't change for anyone if people don't like you for who you are then don't bother with them they are not 
important.. only the people who care and love you are important..

you always understand how i feel,
it doesn't feel real that you do because not many people do
people think i'm just a loud bubbly girl..
but they don't really understand me but you do..
i don't know why or how but you do...

please stay with me for ever and never leave me 
your the bestest friend i have ever had...
i don't want to loose you i've lost too many people and 
i don't want to loose you !!

you've supported me through soo much and have been amazing with me...
when i've been struggling with slimming world you've been there for me and i'm soo glad you have been there...

thank you so much love you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment