Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

why do i feel like i do about myself..

why do i feel the way i do about my self..
I'm sick of feeling like i should and need to change the things that all my friends love about me....

I wish i didn't feel like i `need to change about my self just because people don't like me for who i am...
If people don't like me then that's their problem not mine.. sometimes i feel like crying because you see people looking at you because you are laughing.. and you have a strange laugh, i don't want to be the person that people look at...

I cry about the way i am because i can't change who i am or how i am.. the sooner people realize that the better...
I love all my friends that always say i'm perfect the way i am but i don't believe them because they are my friends are obviously going to say nice thing's to me....

You will always get people that won't like who you are and will say things to you about that but if they don't like what your friends like about you then why should you bother with them...

I wish i didn't feel the way i do about my self,
it feels like i don't have anyone to talk to.. because i don't want to annoy them... i wish i knew who i could talk to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment