Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

oh,thinking about our younger years 
there was only you and me,
we were young wild and free...

now nothing can take you away from me 
we've been down that road before 
but that's over now...

you keep coming back for more baby you're 
all that i want when you're lying here 
in my arms i'm finding it hard to 
believe were in heaven...

and love is all that i need and i found 
it there in your hear is isn't too hard
to see were in heaven...

oh once in your life you find someone
who will turn your world around
bring you when you're feeling
down...

Nothing could change what you mean
to me, oh there's a lot that
i could say but just hold me now
cause our love will light the way...

i've been waiting for so long for
something to arrive for love
to come along now out dreams are
coming true through the good times and the bad..
i'll be standing there by youu.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment