Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

well then..

Well i was right all along you didn't want to be my friend..
you tried blaming me.. it didn't work...
I'm sorry that we ever became friends...

You was the best thing that ever happened to me..
now well you not..
I have all the people i need in my life that will listen to me and that actually cares about me, who will stand by me what ever happens ..

i don't need you..
i'm not going to come running back to you..
I'm done with you like you said your done with me

i've been doing great not talking to you..
i was just getting on with my life and not always being unhappy over stupid stuff...

that was the old me.. 
i've realized that all that matters to me is the people that love and care about me 

I'm glad were done <3

No comments:

Post a Comment