Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

my dreams!

my dreams are just to be me when i can..
my dreams dreams are to be skinny and have a nice tan..
but life can't be perfect..
but my dreams will come true i will be skinny and have a nice tan..

my dreams..
my dreams are to be a happy girl that everyone sees...
to be the bubbly lively girl that people go on about but its not always good to be loud and lively i know that because people are always telling me to be me and that i'm perfect the way i am but then they ask me to be quiet...

i can't help being the loud bubbly girl and i'm not about to change that.. yess i have changed the way i look and i have lost weight but that doesn't mean i will change my personality...

my dreams are to big to come true all at once so i'm going to take baby steps and take it slow..
i will not change over night!!

my dreams..
my dreams may sound funny to you but there not to me when all have out own dreams and they are mine..
i'd love to be able to change how loud i am but i can't so sorry..

my dreams will come true i will work for them ! i can make them come true <3

No comments:

Post a Comment