Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

words can hurts!

words can hurt, make me feel sad
when i  haven't done anything bad,
sometimes words that hurt the most start as a joke.

words can hurt drive me round the bend,
i don't like you and your group
the words you say upset me
why cant you just let me be?

words can hurt, ring in my ears,
i wish i could tell my peers,
you bully me to look cool
don't you know your just a fool?

words can hurt, makes me feel blue,
to be off school i fake the flu
even at break your gang hunts me down 
like a tiger, you make me frown.

everyday and every night 
in my bedroom, my tears steam
why can no on hear my scream?!

words can hurt,make me cry
puts my heart in the sky
find the courage, speak up and tell,
then maybe things, maybe things 
will turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment