Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

ugly (song)

when i was seven they said i was strange, 
i noticed that my eyes and hair weren't the same...
i asked my parents if i was okay...

They said you're more beautiful that's the way 
they sure they wish they had your smile...

So my confidence was up for a while
i got real comfortable with my own style
I knew that they were only jealous cos...

people are all the same and we only get judged by
what we do...
personality reflects name and 
if i'm ugly then so are you, so are you...

there was a time i felt like i cared that i was bigger
then everyone there...
people made like life was unfair..

and i did things that made me ashamed
cos i didn't know my body would change...
i grew slimmer then them in more ways...

but there will always be one who will say 
something bad to make them 
look great ....

people are all the same we only get judged
by what we do...
personality reflects name
and if i'm ugly then so are you , so are youu...


No comments:

Post a Comment