Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

tonight

Tonight has been amazing, it was soo funny...
I made you proud like i said i would,
You was soo kind to me and it was just beautiful all the words you said to me..
It meant a lot to hear them..

You mean the world to me.. you always make me smile..
Tonight has been great you have all be just soo supportive with everything i have said..

If only you knew how much you all mean to me..
especially three special perfect ladies, They are just perfect and they have been great to night.. 

youse three have just said the most beautiful words tonight and have just lifted my confidence this week..
I'm going to make you three perfect ladies soo proud of me this week.. im going to do what ever it takes for me to get the weight loss i want..

I LOVE THE BONES OF YOU 

tonight has just been beautiful and perfect <3

4 comments:

  1. You reap what you sew! Good luck for a gr8 week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't understand the first but you have wrote and thank you x

      Delete
  2. aww ure just amazing tia, carry on ure fantastic journey you will go so far may all ure dreams come true xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww making me cry that comment ahah and thank you soo much xxx
      i will xxx

      Delete